Services for Small Businesses
At Letts Accounting we offer a broad range of services for sole traders, partnerships, companies and trusts. We can assist you in many ways, including:
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements
- Advice regarding the best structure for you and your business
- Tax planning
- Corporate secretarial (including ASIC lodgements)
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual analysis of your business performance and position
- Advice regarding your current and projected future cash flows
- General business advice
We will work collaboratively with you to identify which bundle of services will be appropriate for you and your business. Following this discussion, we will prepare a fixed price quote for your review and approval.
We know that as a small business owner, your time is precious, that’s why we make extensive use of cloud based technology. Using the cloud, reduces double handling of information, which will ultimately save you time. Read more about how we use the cloud to save you time and effort.
Services for Individuals
Our individual taxation service covers all aspects of individual tax returns, including rental properties, capital gains tax, negative gearing and work related expenses.
Our Referral Network
In order to provide our clients with ethical and high quality accounting, taxation and advisory services, Letts Accounting has made the strategic decision to limit the range of services offered so that they are of the highest quality. This means that we have established strong relationships with likeminded partners in other areas, such as:
- Legal services
- Estate planning
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Financial Planning
- Equipment Finance Broking
If you would like to know more about how we can assist you and your business please contact us. We will organise an introductory meeting (in person, on Skype or over the telephone) so that you can get to know us and we can start to understand you and the needs of your business